Hi,
I notice that my session in Jira get timeout very quickly recently. I didn't have this issue before. It even timeout when I was typing an issue and I lost all I wrote. Does anyone else have the similar experience? Thanks.
This issue disappeared after I used the auto-signin.
Hey,
may be your browser. I've experienced the same behaviour a while ago using an older firefox version. After an update it worked just fine. (By that time a got a simultaneous timout on every website I was logged into)
Cheers Christian
Thanks Christian. It doesn't seem to be my case. I have the same problem on different browers.
Weird thing is, I'm experiencing the SAME problem right now:-) I have several instances in different browsers and at the same time there is a timeout in all instances...
Ditto. I've just asked the same question. Have noticed in past week. Although this question is older than that.
maybe it is a workaround to set the auto-signin.
Nevertheless it is a sessiontimeout (after minutes) even if it is configured in web.xml for 300 minutes.
I have the problem with jira 4.4.3 and various browsers.
Cheers, michael
In web.xml session timeout is set but if the user is Idle only it should time out.
Where can we get that Idle time out set to??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.