In a post in this forum I found a reference to<Confluence-Home>/logs/atlassian-confluence.logWhat is meant by "<Confluence-Home>"?
Thank you for your advice!
HI @Robert E_ Schneider
The <Confluence_Home> directory is the folder where Confluence stores its configuration information, search indexes, and page attachments. Another term for 'Home directory' would be 'Application data directory'
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-home-and-other-important-directories-590259707.html
Thank you Yogesh! But apparently this only pertains to local Confluence installations.As a Cloud-user, do I have a chance to take a look at the logs at all?My problem is this: I am trying to import a pretty large (>600 pages) Word document with plenty of pictures. The upload process completes and I press "Import" and set the parameters as needed. Then, after a while, I receive an error that the import failed with the hint: "word.import.error.download.file". I was hoping that in the logs I could find some more information on what want wrong and how I can remedy it.
do I have a chance to take a look at the logs at all?
Nope, as this is cloud we don't have access to the file system hence you need to contact with Atlassian.
Ok, so whenever I hit such an Import Failure error, I need to turn to the helpdesk, right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.