Hello
I am struggling to understand how the Control Chart sources its data-set, it seems to differ from what I can see on my Kanban board, the Control Chart is for the same period without filters so it should correlate.
Currently on my board I have the following columns with current total tickets in each:
`In Progress` - 6, `In Review` - 6, `In QA` - 11, `Done` - 2 and `Released` - 1972
So across the `non-release` columns a total of 25 tickets.
When I select the current period on my Control Chart (this week including today), with no filters, and select all the columns except for `Released` I get a total of 18 issues.
So there are 7 missing from the Control Chart that are in my Kanban board for the same period.
Which brings me to my question, how does the Control Chart source the data, and why is it different from what is currently in my Kanban board (the same period, no filters)
Thanks for your help - this is very frustrating.