I recently create a new workflow to suit our Agile Story Taskboard. I migrated from the default Jira Workflow with the three steps and nobody can move a story out of the "Not Started" step. All steps have linked status'. Can someone please tell me what I am missing here?
Do you have any transitions from "Not Started" step?
Yes. Currently my steps are: Open, Not Started, Design, Code, Test, and Deployed. There are forward transitions all the way to deployed. There are transitions that can go back between Code to Design and Test to Code.
What do you mean when you say the users can't move it out? The workflow button is not appearing? If so, are there any workflow conditions on those transitions?
If you try to grab the story and move it between steps, it just gets placed back to not started. I checked and there are no conditions on my transitions.
I was able to resolve the problem. Everything was setup correctly from the beginning. The issue was that in order to start moving stories around I needed to go into each story and click on the button to move the story from "Open" to "Not Started".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.