I want users to have to explicitly "watch" a page to get email notifications. Our users are getting far too many "spam-like" emails for pages that are of no interest to them.
Hi, Scott.
We suspect the user might be watching the space or page that's why they are receiving the notification.
Can you check the following and see if the user is watching it:
Kind RegardSuren Raj
Hmm...I didn't consider a user watching a space. I don't think the user did this intentionally, I would more expect that this is some sort of default behavior (by default, watch this space).
So...
1) Where would I look to see if user U is watching space S?
2) How could I change the default watching behavior for space S?
Thanks,
Scott
Ok, I think I have it from this page: Manage Watchers. Just have to hit up each Space and remove the watch.
Thank you,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.