I have created a custom field in the custom field scheme by default, yet I can not see the field on any type of issue.
When you create a custom field you must add it to a screen. You can click "configure" and select the screen you would like this field to appear.
I assigned the field to the types of screen available and still does not appear.
What I can not see either which scheme is responding to the project that I have created or where I can assign it to.
Alright, so once you have that screen there, click on one of the screens.
Once you click on one (Let's do AV:Scrum Bug Screen first) you'll see a list of fields available, typically it's pretty bare.
You can scroll to the bottom and type that fields name and it should appear. Once you add it it should be available.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.