How can I create a board with only tasks their parent epics are in status "In Progress"? I would like to have such a filter criteria like parentEpicStatus but unfortunately this does not exisits. Does someone know a workaround?
Hello,
You would need a plugin for it. For example, have a look at the ScriptRunner plugin. Here is more info:
http://scriptrunner-docs.connect.adaptavist.com/jiracloud/enhanced-search.html#_issuesinepics
We had exactly the same problem and its simply not possible without an add-on. I dont understand why - something this simple should be a build in functionality.
unfortunately, Altassian is not considering solving this user impediments.
They define a custom field called Epic Status, but it is ony able to be displayed and manage on Epics... this means that whatever the status of the Epic , the Epic Status field of stories remains empty !!!
guess what, this status is not even synchronized with real status of the epic...#useless #stupid #hourslost
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.