Hi,I have added the iFrame macro to my Confluence page and tried to add the links to Zeppelin paragraph and Zabbix dashboard, but it just shows a white box.At the same time, the contents of other sources are displayed.Is there any ideas what could be the cause?I have tried adding:- https://website.net/#/notebook/2CCYMSCAM/paragraph/20161010-092134_1431156183?asIframe- https://website.net/report2.php?config=0&filter_timesince=20180416000000&filter_timetill=20180423000000&filter_groupid=38&filter_hostid=0&filter_timesince_year=2018&filter_timesince_month=04&filter_timesince_day=16&filter_timesince_hour=00&filter_timesince_minute=00&filter_timetill_year=2018&filter_timetill_month=04&filter_timetill_day=23&filter_timetill_hour=00&filter_timetill_minute=00&filter_set=1
Hi Valeriia,
I found a possible explanation in our document on the iFrame macro: iFrame Macro:
Known issuesSome websites may show up as blank when you try to include them as part of an iFrame. This could be because: The website administrators have invoked the x-frame-options response header to prevent browsers from rendering it in an iFrame.The browser you're using has blocked the website from loading as a security precaution.If the website you're trying to include isn't showing up in the iFrame, try: Replacing http:// with https:// at the start of the URL to access content more securely.Removing the iFrame macro and adding a link to the website instead.
Known issuesSome websites may show up as blank when you try to include them as part of an iFrame. This could be because:
The website administrators have invoked the x-frame-options response header to prevent browsers from rendering it in an iFrame.The browser you're using has blocked the website from loading as a security precaution.If the website you're trying to include isn't showing up in the iFrame, try:
Replacing http:// with https:// at the start of the URL to access content more securely.Removing the iFrame macro and adding a link to the website instead.
As suggested in the article, please try editing the URL or using a link if particular sites cannot be displayed in an iFrame.
Thanks,
Ann
Hi Ann,Thanks a lot for your answer.The first option didn't help me because the link is already contained secure https.As for the second option, yes, this can be used, but I wanted to display all the graphs in the frame, along with other sources. So I decided to do a workaround and use Grafana to build the same graphs and then display it in iFrame.From what I understand, the problem was that, for instance, Zabbix API doesn't allow us to directly display its contents.Thanks,Valeriia
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.