I'm trying to evaluate Atlassian/JIRA as a host for our development needs. From what I gather online, I like what I see, but have a few questions about features and cost.
Let me first describe our workflow (we make mobile applicaitons).
A client will come to us with some requirements. This gets passed to the developers who decide how to tackle the problem. An initial build is made. A tester manually plays with the release. If no major bug is detected, it gets sent to customer.
The tools we currently use are;
Pivotal Tracker ( avg $20 per month)
Github ( avg $10 per month)
...
And that's about it. We have a monthly "hosting" budget of about $30 for 5 - 7 people (people = customer + manager + developers + testers)
Something we are badly missing is a (manual) test case management tool. And I want to fit that in with some kind of requirements tool as well.
I *think* we can use JIRA to replace Pivotal Tracker and Bitbucket to replace github. How much would this cost? And for how many users? To sell this to my management, I need to add a test managment tool. TestLodge and Zephyr look like they might work, but they don't support hosting. 
Anyone have any suggestions?
-Abraham V.