The Agility board is simply not meeting our needs due to lack of configuration. How can we export all issues from this board into a CSV or straight to a normal Kanban project?
Hi @Alexander Sloan! Agile Boards are working on top of normal JIRA tickets/issues. You cannot export boards configuration but you can export issues into CSV.
In order to do so you need to make a search of all tickets from you project and save as CSV (All fields) then you can use it to import it in the Agile tool that you would like to us. There might be also a way of using REST API of JIRA for more automated way of migration.
Hi @Mirek,
Thanks for the reply! That is what I would have assumed but there does not appear to be an all-issues or a search view in the project. So the place where I would expect the find the export just isn't there.
There is a filter issues box on the board (instead of search) but that doesn't have any additional options.
Try to go directly to search via URL. For example:
<yoursite>.atlassian.net/issues/?jql=
and then search for issues with the project key that you are using
@Alexander Sloan,
If you can find your way to search all issues and filter down to just the issues in your Agility project, then you can choose to Bulk Change the issues. From that, you can just move them to a standard Kanban project of your choosing. Here are some screenshots:
Oh man, thank you! I hadn't realised that I can access the search (which isn't shown on Agility) from any other project and then just flip my project selection. Have access to the bulk actions and everything now.
Thank you! I hadn't quite realised the a search is global by design, and not project specific. So this of course works great.
Yay!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.