Hello,I'm trying to automatize the export of a space to PDF, I've tried to follow this guide:https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/remote-api-specification-for-pdf-export/but the SOAP endpoint always responds with "authentication failed". I double checked my credentials and made sure that SOAP APIs are enabled in my site configuration. I suspect this is disabled, as that page mentions that "we moved the PDF export engine to a Confluence plugin".I've also checked that I actually have the PDF export plugin, and I do, but it doesn't seem to have any documentation?I also looked at the REST API guide here https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/but there doesn't seem to be a REST API to export a space to PDF.So in a nutshell, is there a way to automatically export a space to PDF besides using paid plugins?
Hi @Simone Baracchi,
there's an issue for that:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-40457
Maybe you want to vote for it.
As far as I know, the only solution today is the Confluence CLI app, mentioned there as a workaround.
I'm perfectly fine with using a CLI app, but the only one I know is a paid plugin. Are there other apps?
I don't know another one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.