http://prntscr.com/kgywq1
Hi @Мочалов Илья,
here you have the Atlassian documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-jira-change-the-time-format-to-24-hours-734234435.html
Hope it works
Hello @Мочалов Илья,
@Francesc_Arbó's link will work if you're on Jira Server, but it looks like you're on Jira Cloud so you'd rather go to this link: Configuring the look and feel of your Jira applications > How to change date and time formats.
Hope this helps!
- Manon
Sure, you're right. This is a certification exam question :-P
Thanks @Francesc_Arbó, @Manon Soubies-Camy.
Unfortunately on my cloud version, changing the time format in the basic setting (http://prntscr.com/kh0wuh), did not change the display in the custom field (field: http://prntscr.com/kh0z6r).
Are there any other ideas?
Ah, indeed, I didn't understand you wanted to change the date/time picker format. I'm not sure you can change that in Cloud, you'd better reach out to Atlassian support to check if they can do it for you.
Thank you! I'll go to Atlassian support...
Hilda from the support service helped. I publish a working answer:
jira.date.picker.javascript.format=%e/%b/%y6.
jira.date.time.picker.javascript.format=%e/%b/%y %H:%M7.
jira.date.time.picker.java.format=dd/MMM/yy H:mm
jira.date.picker.java.format=dd/MMM/yy
Thank you @Francesc_Arbó. This is a working answer. Troubled that it was given for the server version. It turned out that in this part of the solution for the cloud and the server are identical.
Thanks for the update @Мочалов Илья!
These settings don't seem to have any effect whatsoever (Jira Cloud)
Same here, these settings no longer seem to have any effect anylonger. Is this a bug?
Hi All!!
How to change time format to 24h on BitBucket Server?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.