My coworker and I don't have "Trash" when we access Content Tools. I deleted a few pages to ensure I had something in the trash to restore but the option still doesn't appear. What are we doing wrong?
Michael, Content tools are typically available to anyone that can edit pages. Content tools expand when you are a space administrator. The option for "Trash" is only available with space administration permissions. Are you a space admin?
My supervisor is the space admin and he told me he also made me an admin. Is there a way to check?
Michael, A space admin should be able to manage the permissions within a space. When you click into the space tools, do you see the "permissions" tab?
If you can't, it's possible that your manager forgot to hit "save" after modifying the permissions in the space.
Thanks, Kian
Is there a way to contact Atlassian if we're not sure about the Administrator? The only name I recognize on the Administrator List in Space Settings is someone who left the company.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.