Field names in Salesforce contain two underscores which are impossible to render correctly in Jira.
I would like to be able to disable markup within a line of text, either in issue description or in comments.
Your documentation (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/editing-and-collaborating-on-issues-764478442.html) states "Your Jira administrator can enable, disable and configure the renderer that allows you to use wiki markup, so your options may vary slightly." which irks me because I can't imagine anyone other than an administrator reading a support article. Where are the docs for administrators then?
I would like to find out how to disable the renderer.
According to an answer to this question you can't.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Disable-Wiki-Markup/qaq-p/171597
I'm unsure how true that still is since this was 2015.
Thanks, I'll wait another year and ask again. And again.
it is 2019 and about to 2020. Do we have a solution yet?
opportunity_brand__c
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.