Hi Keith,
Please let me know.
Andy
@Keith White I am the Team Lead of Jira Mobile and I can tell you that we had a bug in a previous release that was preventing some accounts to be refreshed properly and leaving the app in weird state. The only fix for now is to uninstall and install again the app.
This is only happening in iOS. And should be fix in the next release.
1. IOS
2. 61.0.0
3. Yes, used lots previously. Suddenly stopped working.
4. No, I hadn’t. I have now done this and that has solved the problem. This surely shouldn’t have been necessary though.
Many thanks!
Best regards
Keith
OK, thanks for that. It's all working great again now.
Yep. Uninstall / reinstall was the only thing that worked for me as well.
You should emphasize this issue somewhere...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.