----- Background -----
Basically I am trying to generate list of "active" users who have not logged into Confluence for last 90 days and send that list to the group admins periodically.
For this I would like to provide to them:
User Name, Email, Status & LastLoginTimestamp
----- Issue ----
I want to find out if a user is active or not. Also want to find out last login date
We use Confluence Cloud and so I cannot access cloud Database.
I used the api "/user?username=username&expand=status"
This "expand" does not return the status as mentioned in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-get-Confluence-User-Status-via-Rest-API/qaq-p/594120
I can see all other data as listed in https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/#api-user-get
I wish the "expand=details" would at the least provide more details like status & last login.
Hi @AJ
You can export the users list directly from Jira (user management), which have all the fields you want. It's more easy and rather fast.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.