If I create an issue and assigne it to myself, I'm automatically also a watcher of the ticket created. Can I change this somehow?
Martina,
Are you not wanting to be notified when you update an issue?
I don't think you'll be notified since you're the reporter and assignee.
Victor
Hello,
Go to your user profile and disable the Autowatch option.
Thank you for your quick reply. Maybe I formulated my question a bit complicated.
I receive the updates on the issue as I am the assigne an not the reporter (I changed the reporter to someone else). But as I created the issue by myself I am automatically a watcher. Probabely there's a function to remove me as watcher when I become the assigne af a ticket?
Ok, cool, thank you for the hint. I will try this one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.