I am new to confluence and JQL and having troubles figuring out how to begin to write JQL to produce a burndown chart. Has anyone done this before? I am not finding much on google that is useful. I can get the burndown chart out of JIRA but that is not the point. My team wants a confluence page with the burn down chart and they dont mean put a link in there. Help!?
I am adding additional information that I just learned. I looked at the burndown chart in JIRA and found a way to copy the JQL that was generated.
Here it is: project = CORE AND status in ("Start", "Prioritized + Ready", "Owner Review", Deployed, "Subtask To Do") ORDER BY Rank ASC
I am not sure if this info is helpful or not? I am just trying to produce the burndown chart. When I was at the burndown chart I clicked on the 3 little dots and selected board settings and picked filter query.
Here is the information I have:
Project name = Core
Sprint name = 48
Chart type needed = Burndown.
Storypoints
Sprint range to be displayed 41 to 48
With each sprint between 41 and 48 list total committed and completed stories