Hi,
I'm new to Jira. We are using JIRA software with a 2-3 weeks visibility and we are testing Portfolio for our mid-long term planning (2 to 6 months).
We have the following setup:
- a Kanban board where stories travel from creation, to analysis, to UX, to creative, to "ready for dev"
- a dev board ("to do", "in progress", "done")
When I created the initial Portfolio I only imported the dev board, not the Kanban board.
I'd like to know if I can do the following:
- Can I now add all stories from the Kanban to my Portfolio without recreating the Portfolio from scratch? I simply would like to see every story from both my boards and assign them to their correct epic and initiative.
- Can I make so that stories committed from Portfolio go to Kanban (obviously now they go to the dev board but this is not the right setup for us)
thank you
alfonso