I'm trying to create a lightweight requirements review tool in my cloud environment. I've been reviewing the PRD with the team and commenting as actions come up. The PRD is formatted in a table for readability. I'd like to be able to assign tasks in one of the table's cells but it appears the the task macro doesn't work inside of a table. Is there a way around this? An alternate method to create a list of items with an associated user and date? I can add an @mention and a date but I'm not sure if I can create a search to gather those items later.
Hi Jason,
You should be able to create and tasks inside a table cell. Could you please elaborate on what steps you took to create and assign the task and how it acted differently from the expected behavior?
Thanks!Zak
Hi Zak,
Thanks for responding. I created a table on a blank page, then added an "@mention" with a "//date" next to it in one of the cells. When I run the task report macro it doesn't find those tasks. The macro will find tasks that are created in a meeting notes page though.
Is there a way to format the "@mention + //date" to get the task report to find the tasks in the table?
Thanks,
Jason
Hi,
We have a feature request open for task compatibility with tables:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-40334
If this is what would suit your needs, please vote for it.
HI, any update on this - I'm trying to do the same - my team want to add comments/updates/files to their assigned task and I can only do this by creating a table however as identified, the due date macro doesn't work...
Many thanks
Cate
Ah - just answered my own question lol - I had been using separate columns for each element instead of just 2 columns - one for the macro and one for the update comments which works perfectly
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.