I've read many articles and I simply can't figure this out...
On the backlog board view, any issue that isn't "new" has its issue number struck through. I've never seen this before in other instances I've used. It is driving me nuts because I've always used the strike through as a quick way to see what's resolved. If something '"in progress" looks resolved, that's painful.
I found in an article that any resolution - including "Unresolved" - is considered a resolution, so thus strikes through the issue number.
I'm new to the project in question, so don't have optics into the details of why things were done. For instance, when creating an issue, a resolution is required AND there's an option for "Unresolved". I've never seen this before... Why do I want a resolution when I'm creating an issue??? (that was rhetorical)
When an issue is new it does not have a strike through. When it transitions to any other status, the strike through happens.
I suspect I have to adjust the workflow, but I can't find where/how. I also suspect I have to do something about a resolution being required and that "Unresolved" shouldn't be a dropdown option.
Any thoughts? Many thanks!