I want to filter out issues that are not in a specific epic or don't have a specific label with the same name as the epic.
I'm trying to achieve this with this JQL:
"Epic Link"!="BearHug" OR labels not in (BearHug)
That filter filters out a bunch of issues that don't meet that logic.
When I want to collect the issues into my view, I use this JQL:
"Epic Link"="BearHug" OR labels in (BearHug)
That filter filters out everything but issues within the Epic "BearHug" and also issues that have the label "BearHug". I have also tried just adding a "!" in from of the second filter like this:
!("Epic Link"="BearHug" OR labels in (BearHug))
That filter produces a strange and small subset of all issues.
What JQL will achieve my goal of filtering out all issues that either have a label of "BearHug" or are in the Epic called "BearHug" ??
Help is much appreciated!