I use the JIRA mobile app and web site, so I don't need the e-mail too.
Can it be disabled?
HI @Graham Parkins
Welcome to the Community!
If you want to disable the Jira mobile app notification then you can snooze it for till the one week or you can set the Do not disturb.
Go to profile --> Setting and then choose the Do Not Disturb and then you can schedule the notification how you want (on a day basis and with Time).
For the Jira website, you need to work with Notification scheme and for this you should have admin rights.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I will certainly make use of the snooze function when I go on holiday in a few weeks ;-)
I just want to disable the e-mails though and not for all users, just myself.
I suppose I could create a rule in the e-mail systems though.
G
Yes, you can..
For the mobile App, you are the user has been logged in hence it won't impact on another user.
For the Website, you can choose Do not Notify me from the personal settings and this could be applied only for your changes.
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.