I am attempting to Import our Confluence Spaces' into OnDemand
I have downloaded the latest version of OnDemand Atlassian Confluence 5.1-rc4, and upgraded our version locally to it.
Then exported a Space and am attempting to import this Space into OnDemand.
The Space is a 5.1 Version and the file size is less than 100MB but I get the following error
I get the following error:
The following error(s) occurred:
- Your space export cannot be imported with this version of Confluence OnDemand. Please see the information below for more help.
<form class="aui long-label" style="margin: 0px; position: relative;" action="
https://atdtravel.atlassian.net/wiki/admin/importspace/doimportconfluencespace.action" method="POST" name="spaceimportform" enctype="multipart/form-data">
Import a Confluence Space
Atlassian OnDemand can only import Confluence space backups from the same major version of Confluence. The current Confluence OnDemand version is 5.1, so backups can only be imported from Confluence 5.1.x. Please see the space import guide for more information.
For exports larger than 100MB you must upload the export to your WebDAV directory and import it from there. Please see our guide on Uploading Data via WebDAV for more information.
Also note that importing a Confluence space triggers a site reindex to allow you to search your data. This may take some time, and during this process users may experience slower than usual performance.
</form>