Hello,
I would like to make changes to ALL Spaces using Stylesheet.
1. Logged in as admin.
2. I checked Confluence Admin > Look & Feel > missing Stylesheet selection
3. Followed this link https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/space-stylesheet-missing-693899097.html
4. Opened General Configuration > Security Configuration > Edit "Security and Privacy"
and "Custom Stylesheet" was grayed out and I could not tick the box to activate.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Hi,
To tick the box, you need to go to edit mode. On right hand side there will be Edit button, click on that. Then you will be able to tick the box.
Regards,
Madhura
Hi Madhura,
Thanks for your reply.
Even after I select Edit the field is still grayed out.
Ta
Hi confluence team,I have the same issue. When I change the `Security Configuration` into edit mode, I am for example able to check the checkbox top of the one with the stylesheet or change the select-box input below, but the checkbox including the label for the stylesheet are disabled (grey with cursor not-allowed).Could this be a permission issue?
Cheers, Su
Wait: We are using the trial version now, could this be the issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.