I'm unable to edit the priority of a task from the view issue page. Normally it has the pencil icon to modify. Anyone know what permission that is?
You also need to ensure that the priority field is on the "edit" screen. If it's not, you can't use "quick edit" to change it.
Usually just passing the mouse pointer by the field you want to edit, the pencil icon will apppear. Seems that you don't have permission edit to the issue in question. In order to find that out, you can run the permission helper, please refer the url below.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+Admin+Helper#JIRAAdminHelper-PermissionHelper
Where can I get to that?
Nevermind, I found it. Thanks!
Well, it's weird. I can edit the fix version, etc within that issue except the priority and I'm the site-admin. Not sure what's going on. If I even click 'Edit' I can't edit the priority from there either.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.