I've created a Jira template to keep track of staff members when they are on boarding in our office. Each staff member will be created as a task, and each sub task will be something that should be done before the staff member arrives (eg. setup emails) and I was wondering if I could set the due dates of the sub-tasks in relation to the parent task.
For example:
Say Employee 1 was to start on Monday the 6th of August, but on the Friday the 4th of August we wanted to set up Employee 1 email.
And then on Monday, August 20th we have Employee 2 starting but on Friday the 17th, we wanted to setup the Employee 2s email.
How would I be able to setup this, so when Employee 3 started, I could just have the subtask of setting up employee 3(and so forth) email so the due date is say, 2 days (or working days) before the due date of the actual task.
Is this possible?