Hi,
Some of our customers requested to have a "preview" functionality for comments when creating them (not editing)
Do you know if it's possible?
Thanks in advance!
Hi Salvador,
Check the bottom left hand side under the Comments box. There should be an icon there to preview the text.
-Scott
Thanks four your reply @Scott TheusIt seems that I misunderstood the request from my colleagues.
They were speaking about "Service Desk" customer portals and there is no preview button there
That is correct, @Salva, there is currently no way to preview the comment window in Service Desk. There is, however, an open ticket with Atlassian to add it as a new feature. You can see the request here:
Server: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-3489
Cloud: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-3489
If you click on "More" you can also add a vote for it. I added my vote, it seems silly that the button is available in one place and not the other.
Many thanks for your quick reply @Scott Theus.I will vote for this feature
With the latest update, I cannot see a comment preview option? Has it been moved
I think it is removed in new version - feb 2019
Yes they confirmed its removed
This was a bad move by JIRA. Seriously miss that preview button as I use the markdown syntax regularly. Can this be reinstated perhaps?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.