Here is my request to get back the HTML:
https://mysite.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/api/content/60489767?expand=body.styled_view
I am getting all the content back that I would like but the links do not have their URLs attached with them. Is it possible to get the links intact as well?
Thanks,
Blake
Hi Blake,
I tested on a page I had, but I was able to get links in the body.styled_view objects with their associated URL.
A couple questions to try to understand better:
Thanks!-Zak
Hey Zach,
Thanks for your response. These links are to another internal Confluence page.
Here is the <a> I get back:
<a href=\ "/wiki/spaces/CCSD/pages/73334785/Diagnosing+Customer+Merge+Errors\">Diagnosing Customer Merge Errors</a>
It leaves off the 'https://mysite.atlassian.net/' in the beginning of the href. Is it possible to get this included with the response?
For the Confluence links in the styled_view object, I don't believe there's a way to add the full URL to the a tag, since this is how the code is written on the actual page itself. In order to add the full URL, the best workaround would probably be to find/replace any partial links with the full link after retrieving the data.
-Zak
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.