I'm running a query that wants to get the latest released version. But for one of my projects, it is picking up the first project "Benson".
The ZQL is project = "Certify NextGen" and fixVersion in (latestReleasedVersion())
There are 3 releases for this project.
Benson released 8/8/2017
Briscoe released 3/20/2018
Clouseau released 7/27/2018

I've tried the same query (with different projects) and they all work fine. I have other projects with two or more names and no problem.
Also if i put the project into the argument field, it yields the same result. project = "Certify NextGen" and fixVersion in (latestReleasedVersion("Certify NextGen"))
I do notice that there is a little gray space at the end of the projects. I 'closed' the one 'to do' task for Briscoe but that did not make a difference.
What else could be stopping a project from being the "Latest Released Version" using that function?
Thanks in advance
Steph 