If I set spanish as language in personal settings.
The week numeration in calendar is 1 week ahead because week number 2 disapears
Hi Pablo,
I would like to test this behaviour on a test instance.
Can you please share with us the add-on that you are using?
Also, please let us know the steps you are following after changing the language to Spanish.
Regards,
Angélica
Here the screenshoot, Whit this unique change (language in personal settings) the calendar goes wrong.
Can you show us where it shows wrong?
Are you using an add-on for a calendar? Which one?
Here the screen shoots first for the settings, and second for the issue with calendar. We have no add-on for the calendar.
Regards
Thank you very much for the details.
I was able to reproduce the same error on my test instance.
Also, when I changed to Spanish, the year has 54 weeks, and when using English the year has 53 weeks, so indeed the calendar is very awkward when we change the language.
As I was able to reproduce, I created a bug for our developers to check and fix this issue:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-69939
Please, make sure to watch and vote to receive updates about the fix.
If you have any other question, please let us know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.