Hi all,
I'm looking for recommendations on how to easily build up Releases inside our JIRA Cloud instance.
I want to be able to drag and drop a Story or an Epic into a Release bucket in order to plan the next several releases.
I tried out the Aha! product and I like the drag-and-drop Release builder (attached) but the product is overkill for our startup phase and it does not put Epics (their 'Initiative') on in the Features area where I can build a Release from them.
I've also used Portfolio before but, again, the feature set is way deeper than what I want. I have only one team and one product for the near future.
I like the simplicity of Trello, but I can't tell if that integration supports updating Release versions through a Trello column change.
But I will have quite a few releases over the next couple of years and I don't want to manage those in Confluence or by assigning fixVersion manually -- that's not a good way to visualize and discuss Release scope with management.
We have both Epics and Stories (features) within a release because the work of breaking up an Epic into stories should be postponed until that is actually needed.
Thanks for any suggestions.
