I've created a new Software Project (in a cloud deployment) and am trying to follow this article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/associating-issue-types-with-projects-776636339.html
With the project selected, I click Project Settings, then Issue Types. I see a stack of issue types and a control to add an issue type, but no "Actions" or "Use A Different Scheme."
(I am the person who set up the trial run of JIRA, the test project, I'm currently the only user, and my account has Site Admin rights.)
It should be there in the upper right corner:
That's what I'm looking at. The last time I set up a JIRA (non-cloud) I think this was related to not having admin rights?
@Ian Fischer, this looks like a Agility project. Can you confirm/refute?
Yes, I believe that is the case - I created a different type and see the actions control there with the new one.
ok. Agility is still in beta and they continue to add capabilities as customer (cloud) begin to try it out. You can read more about Agility boards here if interested.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.