Hi,
We closed our Construction Sprint 1 yesterday but it just then disappeared from Backlog view, along with those stories assigned to it. Looks more like the whole sprint, including stories in it, were deleted ....
Can someone help to bring the sprint back?
This is my backlog URL -
https://securityiam.atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=2&projectKey=ISAM&view=planning.nodetail
Hi @Candy Yi,
You can find the completed sprint in the sprint report and restart it.
Jira Software lets you reopen sprints that have been previously closed. This is a handy feature when:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/reopening-a-sprint-785332001.html?_ga=2.171548448.1273543228.1532497322-1369703948.1529720906
Hi Team,
I am missing a sprint tab to create a sprint under my story tab even though I'm the admin.
Hi @Ollie Guan , Seems your response is for reopening a Sprint. I am facing the same issue that @Candy Yi is facing. I rightfully closed the sprint but it has just disappeared from backlog view as if it was deleted. All the Sprints closed before this are still on the view and just the last one missing. Can anyone help?
Hello, I correct myself. Reopening the Sprint brought it back to the backlog view. Seems the old Sprints were not properly closed and that is the reason it still appeared in the view. Thanks.
Dear @Ollie Guan ,
I just faced a similar Issue. Sprint "disappeared" from Board.
With you help I know found it was closed and could reopen it.
Thanks, made my day!
Best,
Beatrice
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.