I'm on the Cloud version. I've added Livesearch to the left navigation bar and it is set to search only in a specific Space. What I would like to do is either set up a date range limit (or nothing after a certain date) or I want to be able to exclude a specific label.
I'm using Atlassian for our online help (converted from RoboHelp). I want to be able to add new content for a future release but prevent our users from seeing this information until the product is released. Is there a way to do this?
I'd prefer not to "comment out" certain sections because that's probably where competitors would be looking. While I'm good with HTML, I'd prefer to not have to add code, unless I have to.
I tried adding null or EMPTY to the label field in the Livesearch settings, but that didn't work. I also tried -test. I was hoping that meant it would search everywhere else BUT in items with that label.
My other option, I guess would be to label all of the current stuff with "Current" and maybe "New" for the new stuff. Then again, the New label would still show under labels, correct? (Or is there a super secret way to hide a label from showing?)
Thanks!!!