Hi,
All webinars and demos show creating new Initiatives in Portfolio plans. But you can't create Initiatives unless one of the JIRA projects included in the plan has a issue type called Initiatives. So is there a video or instructions on how initiatives are created in Portfolio when you first create a plan?
Thanks. Eshan
Hi Eshan,
Go to Portfolio> Administration > Portfolio Hierarchy Configuration and click + Create Level.
You can add Initiative level here and move to the top of your hierarchy
You will most likely find this page most helpful - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfoliocloud/configuring-hierarchy-levels-828785179.html
Thanks
Hi Claire,
I did this. But you still can't add initiatives to a plan if the JIRA projects in the plan doesn't support Initiatives. So does that mean, you also have to add an issue type of Initiative to the JIRA project that will be included in the plan?
Thanks.
Eshan
Yes I believe it does - My understanding is you need to have the initiative issue created at portfolio and project level
The link I shared shows how you can create these for projects also
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.