I am able to enter wiki-style text editing for descriptions and comments on my Jira as an admin, but people on my team are unable to do so, even after I have switched the fields to support wiki-style editing on them in my configuration menu.
Hi Joe,
Please help me with this answers.
- Are all of your users working with the same web browser as you do?
- Where did you change the the fields to support wiki-style editing? On the Field Configurations?
Thanks!
I changed the option in the field configuration options.
I have users on Mac/Chrome, Windows/Chrome, Windows/IE, Windows/Firefox, and Linux/Chrome. My users on Linux/Chrome have noticed the issue, and I am working as expected on Mac/Chrome.
Hmmm it's a tricky situation, I have checked some of the configurations on my system to try to come up with an option but something that came to my mind is to ask you:
If the users are not able to see the wiki-style editing, are they getting the classic renderer?
Have they tried with another web browser?
Do they have the option to set their renderer on a per-user basis?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.