Jira Cloud has updated their Username process and policy to include the following changes
This article provides some information and reasoning but does not discuss User Permission level at all: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/Sje-O
Some challenges:
Can't find any information on "Trusted User," what they can and can't do, what admin levels can do. The descriptions in the UI tell you nothing.
I've worked with Confluence and Jira now for 6 months, and I don't think I've ever been more disappointed with business software than with Atlassian, maybe SharePoint, it might be a tie.
You can always view the user list and then see what roles they have and click the view details and the role info shows up:
RolesTrusted: Can access, configure and add products. Can invite users.
I granted Trust user right, but seems it can't invite users? how to do?
Fixed. Thanks.
I'll add a couple more comments based on my exploration of this new feature.
Tracie Li, how did you fix this?
Thanks, @Steve Terelmes
Would someone give that man a cookie?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.