Does anyone know how to export a space in confluence cloud and import into a local server version?
Hi Jamie,
Welcome on Community.
Select a space from a backup is not possible. I think you need take a look of this page, where you can find how import a single space.
Alternative, take a look to this addon:
Hi Fabio,
Just read my posting and it appears I wasn't 100% clear in what I was asking. Too many things going on at once.
That said, what I am looking for is a way to export a cloud confluence space and import that into my clients local Confluence site. The addon link did not work, but I would certainly be interested in learning more about that.
Normally I would just link the sites, but I believe we are going to run into connectivity issues for that.
Kind Regards
Jamie
Sorry me for broken link: Here the correct link:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215483/gaia-space-importer?hosting=server&tab=overview
Many thanks for your answer. Now is more clear. I saw the problem: when you import from cloud to server, always there are problem and errors.
I saw this addon as a solution for your need. Never tested but let me time . In my blog (in Italian on artigianodelsoftware.it/blog and from 2018 in english on mraddon.blog ) I've checked and tested at least 350 different addons, for Confluence, Jira and now Bitbucket, Trello and so forth.
Hope this help
Kind
FABIO
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.