We have a custom workflow state, "Awaiting Demo". Previously this was part of our In-Progress workflow, but we've changed the way our team operates so that "Awaiting Demo" is effectively Done, and should count as done when viewing Sprint burndowns, version reports, etc.
I updated the Awaiting Demo workflow category to Done. My workflow now looks like this:

My board setup looks like this:

I have 12 points worth of stories in the Awaiting Demo column in my current sprint, but these points are not reflecting consistently.
The Release page for this release includes these issues in the "Issues Done" grouping.
The Burndown Chart, and Sprint Report don't count these points towards the burndown charts, and the counters for this sprint at the top of the backlog view don't count these points in the green bubble like the other stories in the "Done" column.
I read this Atlassian Community post about maybe putting the "Awaiting Demo" status in the "Done" column, but we use the board columns to progress the workflow by dragging stories between them, and it gives a clear sense of our progress. Merging those 2 columns is not what we want, ideally.
How do I get this to do the right thing?