Hi currently I have two Jira for cloud instance that like to do migration.
I would like to move some of the jira projects one-by-one depends on the project/jira status.
Can you provide me a suggested solution?
HI Henry,
There are a lot of addons can help for this job. You can try use Exporter from Deiser; I think can be a good solution for you.
FABIO
Hi Henry,
The snapshot could be deployed to a JIRA instance with a JIRA add-on “Configuration Manager for Jira”.
Below please find a link for the steps to deploy the snapshot.
https://botronsoft.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CMJ/pages/4784201/Choosing+a+Snapshot
VK
can it do import to other jira cloud?
I think you can install addon in two Jira instance and do those steps:
using own addon. Exporter generate a file and than you can import to another cloud instance.
Hope this can help
somehow I can't install configuration manager from market place. any idea?
seem like it doesn't support jira for cloud
yeah! It's supports only server instance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.