Hi
My issues contain office files that different workers add to or edit through the workflow. What are my options when workers edit these files that the save to is directly back to the location of them in Jira. I would rather not have to open them by saving to our PCs and then having to reattach to the issue and deleting the previous file. Ive been looking for add ons and dont seem to see a clear fit.
thanks,
Here's an add-on that I stumbled upon the other day, but note that I have not tried it and thus cannot endorse it personally.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214263/goedit-direct-attachment-edit-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
By the way, love your avatar ... good ole George! :-)
-Payne
thank you! there is no program and no character that compares to him!
is there any reason why I cannot find this add on on the jira add on portal? how do I find it?
this does not work for jira cloud...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.