Not sure why I need two vertical scroll bars on a page but certain pages that never exhibited this have now got an extra scroll bar.
I have experienced exactly the same and it is very frustrating. I am seeing it on 1 specific page, where all of the content is now presented with a scroll bar at the top.
I have tried reverting back to a previous version, thinking it was something I had done, but no change.
Hi Arthur
A similar thing happened to me over the weekend and I have traced it to the Roadmap Planner macro that I has on that page.
I have had this macro on the page for a long time, but it would seem that the inclusion of it on a page now means that you get a vertical scroll bar in the published view.
/Kate
Has anything changed in your screen resolution, monitor size or browser settings? Have the affected pages been edited recently?
It sounds like only certain pages are affected, do they have anything is common?
I have the same issue - I have an enexpected scroll bar as soon as I try to use Style Macro (custom CSS)
No, all users were effected. It seems it was a bug that has now been fixed.
Thanks
Art
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.