I have a single project in which I am managing with multiple boards. 1 project with 1 scrum board and 2 kanban boards. No matter which kanban board I am on, when I go to create a user story, the story will show up in the kanban board + it will show up in the scrum board. The expected result is that the story will show up in only 1 board - in this case I want it to display only in the kanban board in which I created it.
I have attempted to configure the boards by adding a specific component as a filter. That is, when I am in the kanban board and I create a story I enter a specific component in effort that the story will only show up in the kanban board. In addition, I have configured the scrum board to display stories that do NOT equal the component I am using for the kanban board. No success.
Kanban Board configuration:

Scrum Board configuration:

How do you prevent a single user story from displaying in multiple boards in the same project?