Hi expert,
I am not able to search for good documentation on the guideline for cloud JSD & JS automation. Not looking at any plugin from the marketplace but just Jira offered feature.
When I tried to setup the automation at JSD, the system forced to choose the default user to trigger the automation. I am assuming this usually assign to Project Owner.
Next, I have the developer in JS who will work for the linked issue created from JSD. This could be anyone (the assignee in the JS, which mean will not be the same default user from JSD, won't be the project owner)
Automation setup when linked issue workflow status changed in JS, it shall automatically change in JS status as well.
With such, how the automation work since the user is confined to SD user but we have 2 different users here. One is SD user, another one is JS user which only limit access to Jira.
I am curious to know how this concept works between JSD & JS in automation. Thanks