Hey guys, I was wondering if it's possible to do take a photo from my backlog at specific date.
How can I do that? Jira mix things that was not supposed to, like if I search for something like this:
project = NTCCCO AND status was not in (Done, REJECTED) on 2018-07-13
I get issues that were created in the date also I think Jira thinks that if the item didn't exist back then, then it was not in the status I'm searching. See the date 19/07/18 below,
If I try to filter with the created field like this:
project = NTCCCO AND status was not in (Done, REJECTED) on 2018-07-13 and created < 2018-07-13
I get this instead, an Issue that was created before my date, but was updated afterwards and now is DONE
So, in another words, why JIRA treat an item that wasn't as it was using historic search?