After re-configuring some permissions I am no longer able to assign issues to Epics. I am sure it is something super obvious that I am missing, but can anyone point me to where I should look to get the ability to assign issues to Epics again?
Thanks!
NoEpics.png
I am running into a similar issue. https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/17903396
So, after playing around with a bunch of different things, I cannot get this to work. We were adding issues by using the Create Issue in Epic button. I tried adding the Epic Link to the screens used by our issues like you have above, and I get the same issue. It appears that the Epic Link is now maintained through Agile and not configurable and is locked if you don't have Agile. It was working fine for us up until very recently.
The other issue I found:https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/17902827
Hi Anthony,
That's actually reported at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-43962. For now, to have the Epic field showing you need to have an Agile license. Please start a free trial of it and you should be able to view the field.
Cheers,
Clarissa.
It works after starting the free trial. Thanks for your response.
A question: Is this something that was changed recently? We had been using epics without needing an Agile license up until yesterday.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.