Working on a team page, hoping to use the user profile macro, but the profiles stack when displayed. There is plenty of space to display them horizontally. Is there a way to do this?
Hi Michael,
Short answer is to put the macros in a table to display them horizontally.
I noticed that when I create a new Team Space in Confluence Cloud the team members are displayed with the ‘Profile picture’ Macro and a web link to their email address (like mailto:charlie@domain.com). The team member macros are each in a cell in a table, that's how to get them side by side.
You can use the user profile macro in a table to keep it from stacking. In the screenshots, I added a column to the table and the user profile macro (for Charlie) in one cell and a profile pic and web link for the same user in another cell. (The two "Ann" profiles were added automatically when I created the space.)
Edit mode:
And published:
Thanks,
Ann
Thank you so much!
My pleasure! Thanks for marking the answer as accepted, that could help other Community members who are searching the forum.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.