The goal is to have a link to paste into an email that will take the user to the bottom of a long page.
I've followed all the steps on Atlassian's documentation. I've successfully linked to an anchor on a test page. The only difference between the test page and the goal page is that the goal page was made with the meeting notes template.
Now, I know Atlassian is updating the meeting notes template and so some features are going to be out of order while they update them, but anchors were not on that list.
I also tried adding a heading to the place I wanted to link to, but it would not register as a heading. The text changed format when I selected a heading style from the drop down menu, but when I added in a TOC macro it only displayed the template headings.
Does anyone have any other methods to try? Or do I just write this off as a limitation of Confluence during updates to the meeting notes template?