I have a Service Desk (SD) project. I created an automation that is triggered when an issue is created that has Severity == S1. The automation adds a comment to the issue.
Please see the screenshot below.
What I found out the if I use the 2nd option (Run as the user who triggered the rule), is:
- when an SD Agent creates such an issue, the comment is added with her as the comment creator.
- When an SD customer creates such an issue, the automation fails since SD Customers do not permission to modify issues.
So I changed the automation to run as the project default, but I could not find any reference as to who is that person, and worse, no reference as to how to change it. Currently, all those comments are added by me, even though I am no longer defined as the project lead.
Anyone has an idea?
